BUILDING SERVICES/MECHANICAL CAD TECHNICIAN
This is a permanent position for a CAD Technician with a leading Mechanical contractor and would suit an energetic, proactive individual who can demonstrate a good work ethic. The position entails active project involvement within the following sectors: Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Recreational.
Working with senior members of the Installation team, the successful individual should have the following experience:
- 1 – 6 years Auto CAD experience essential (experience level will be reflected in salary/package)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and CAD systems
- MEP Revit an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities to include;
- Assist in the coordination and drawing development of service installations on a variety of projects
- Liaise with office staff, design team members and site contracting staff
- Work in a team environment and communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Plan and organise work structure in order to meet deadlines.