Quinn Downes Installation are looking to hire a Site Manager for immediate start. This is a full time position and a great opportunity for the right person. Please send your CV to Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SITE MANAGER ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the Project Handover meeting in QDI Office with the Contracts Manager, Project Manager and Engineer to receive a full Project package handover and to develop the QEHS (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety) documents.
- Set up of the Site Office and Stores c/w QDI Signage erected.
- Maintain Site Office and Stores to a high standard for the duration of the Project.
- Issue of Bi-Weekly P&T HILTI Reports.
- Issue of Bi-Weekly Project Reports or at intervals set out by the Main Contractor.
- Assist the contracts manager in producing a programme of works for the project.
- Assist payroll with any TMS Time sheet queries that may arise.
- Coordinating mechanical services and builders work drawings.
- Order materials and check plant deliveries dates ensuring they arrive on programme.
- Issue signed Delivery Dockets to the Procurement Department as required.
- Manage sub-contractors and direct staff on site regarding safety, quality, and co-ordinating installations.
- Managing Apprentices on site to ensure they are achieving their SOLAS training milestones, this shall be been done in conjunction with the Operations Director.
- Manage the Project Engineers, ensuring the Quality Assured Doc’s are delivered at the Milestones set out in the QA 02 Document Milestones.
- Document Control in conjunction with the Project Engineer. This shall include but not be limited to: a) Drawing’s b) RFI’s c) Tech Sub Log d) Schedules e) QA Packs ….
- Notify the contracts manager of all variations on site and completion of variations on receipt of instruction from the contract’s manager only.
- Attend site meetings.
- Attend white board meeting with the main contractor to review weekly updates on progress etc.
- Ensure all installations on site are maintained to QDI standards.
- Oversee commissioning and testing of mechanical services.
- Project close-down actions and decant from site.
- A minimum of 10yrs experience as a Site Manger.
- To have managed and delivered projects within the Healthcare sector.
- To be familiar with HVAC Systems serving an ICCU (Integrated Critical Care Unit), this is preferable.
- Crafts certificate as a minimum.
- Experience in MS Office incl Work and Excel
Circa €85K plus benefits